SEO / SEM / PPC Marketing Professional
Searchcore is seeking a Digital Marketing Professional. Searchcore is a parent company to many exciting and emerging brands such as VIBLEO.COM, The Earthy Company, Ritual Beard, VGPG Clothing, 3NIC Clothing and many more.
You will be responsible for day-to-day strategy and execution of all paid and organic search marketing efforts (google, facebook, etc).
RequirementsStrong Candidates Would Be Described As
- Excellent research, organization and analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of local SEO, mobile SEO, Ecommerce SEO and social media optimization (SMO) concepts
- Experience analyzing Google Analytics data in depth
- Strong ability to create meaning from data, identify trends, and make actionable decisions and recommendations
- Solid understanding of best practices for website structures, usability, and coding
- Working knowledge of markup languages, metadata, and schema
- You continually demand new skills to maintain your SEO and marketing capabilities
- Motivated to work independently on projects/accounts, but a strong team player as well
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with presenting and public speaking is a plus
- Functional knowledge of SEO research tools such as SEMrush, Moz, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Trends
- Take ownership of all SEO and SEM accounts and be responsible for delivery of outstanding SEO and PPC service, including communicating best practices and how to apply them to our websites
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns, including: performance marketing, conversion, customer acquisition, bid management, and other PPC best practices and execution tactics.
- Identify and inform management of client opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues
- Analyze and build SEO/PPC/SEM evaluations and create implementation and successful integration strategies for automotive dealership websites, with a focus on delivering results
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data to: Identify opportunities, trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid and organic search campaigns
- Create and present website performance reporting to upper management
Let's talk about what kind of person can make a difference as in this position at Searchcore. Ideal candidates will be or have: Ideally, prior SEO and PPC marketing experience. However, candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply! We are willing to train and work with people that have the right attitude. ATTITUDE is everything here. If your a self learner and willing to grow, you'll fit in.
Fast learning and fast thinking: you'll need to move quickly to make decisions and keep things moving. At Searchcore, we look for highly analytical, goal-driven people who are motivated by big wins.
People person: Dealing with and understanding people is one of the most important skills you can have in any career and in life. Your people skills translate into everything you do.. How you work with co-workers and partners, how well you deal with customers and potential blog owners, etc. We have a passion for helping people grow personally and professionally which is why we absolutely require this skill and strongly encourage training on this outside of the office.