We are looking for a talented and experienced full time designer to join our team. This position requires a tremendous attention to detail as well as creative freedom to express your own unique style in your work.
Your primary focus will be on brand identity and label design for e-liquids in the vaping industry. These projects will often encourage eye-catching flashy styles with a large amount of creative freedom on your part. The right designer must be able to take direction well, but must also have the ambition to fill in the gaps and make creative decisions when needed.
This position has the potential to change and evolve over time. We are regularly exploring new revenue streams such as apparel design, web design / marketing campaigns, even custom web apps and services. All of these ideas and avenues will require a designer’s help, and we always look to promote from within first and foremost.
We are a friendly and rapidly growing company, looking to build towards a company culture of working hard while having fun. Our tech teams operate in smaller groups similar to startups which means your efforts will be meaningful and there are plenty of opportunities to grow along with us.
This is a full-time, in-house position only.
- You must submit a portfolio of relevant work in order to be considered for this position
- Please provide your salary requirements along with your application
- College degree in design or relative field not required but a HUGE plus
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to learn new software / tools quickly
- Experience setting up print files with proper bleeds, custom die lines, proper layering, etc…
- Knowledge of vector and raster artwork and file types (and the differences between them)
- Ability to balance between speed and quality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interpret and follow creative direction
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Extreme attention to detail is a MUST